- Chameleon vinyl car wrap sticker (bubble-free liner)
- Polymeric PVC which is more elastic than regular monomeric PVC, easier for curved surface
- Change color at different angles
- Low initial tack makes it easy for application
- Bubble-free liner for efficient application to save the labor cost
- Protects the car paint from scratches and UV damage
- Materials passed RoHS standard
- Compatibility: die cutting/car decoration/architectural decoration
- 5 series color change range
- make sure that the surface you are sticking it to is totally clean. always wipe down and clean your surface first. If you don't you risk not getting proper adhesion or trapping small pieces of debris beneath your graphic. Trapped debris can create bumps and can even eventually lead to holes in your graphic.
- put a couple of small pieces of masking tape at the top of your graphic and use them to tack it up on your surface and position it exactly where you want it. When you have it positioned where you think it should go, step back and view it from a distance to make sure it is straight. Better yet, have someone with you to help you get the placement exactly right.
- need a little bit of soap and water for applying the graphic - especially if you are a beginner. The water helps to keep the adhesive from sticking permanently and will allow you to lift and reposition the graphic if necessary. Just put a few drops of dishsoap in some water and put it in a spray bottle.
- lift the graphic out from the surface and remove the paper layer that is protecting the adhesive. Take care not to touch the sticky part of the graphic to the surface yet or it will be stuck for good
- slowly begin lowering the graphic onto the surface, working from the top down. Use a squeegee to smooth it onto the surface. Do not put the whole graphic on the surface at once. Instead, work slowly and methodically from the top to the bottom ensuring that each portion is smooth and free of wrinkles or bubbles. use your squeegee to force out any leftover air bubbles.
FAQS: Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What are the benefits of vehicle wrapping?
A: Vehicle wrapping vinyl can be easily removed so that when you want to sell your vehicle you can simply restore it to its original color without losing value.
The main reason people have their vehicles wrapped is because they would like to keep their car but want a different color.
Q: How much does vehicle wrapping cost?
A: The cost depends on the size of vehicle being wrapped but for an average size car it is very less as compared to re-spray
Q: Is the vehicle wrap easy to remove?
A: Yes. The vehicle wrapping films are of high quality adhesives and can be easily removed within 5 years of the wrap being installed.
Q: Do I have to pay someone to remove the wrap?
A: No. It?s just simple instructions for removing the graphics yourself.
Q: Will vehicle wrapping damage the vehicle?
A: Applying specialist vehicle wrapping film to your vehicle will not damage your paintwork. However If you already have stone chips, abrasions or rust patches on your paintwork it?s important to remember that when the vinyl is removed it may pull loose paint off with it.
Q: Can I choose to wrap just part of my vehicle?
A: Vehicle wrapping is most effective when the whole vehicle is covered in a complete design, but you can chose to wrap just part of the vehicle, such as the rear doors or side panels.
» The Pyament is Released only after you confirmed the Delivery.
» Please pay within 7 days after order placement
When you place an order, please choose a shipping method and pay for the order including the shipping fee, if any.
» We will ship out your order within 2-3 business days after verificatin of the payment and confirmation of the order.
» We always try our best to ship as fast as we can, in case of any delay, we let you know in advance.
» For clients from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Western Euro, Japan, Singapore with order amount over 250 USD, we will offer fast shipping such as DHL or FedEx with 7-10 days deliver.
» The items price and / or shipping cost does not include any importa taxes, customs fees, brokerage fees, import duties and any other taxes.
» The Buyer is responsible for any import taxes, customs fees, brokerage fees, import duties and any other taxes.
» We do not Guarantee delivery time on all international shipments due to differences in customs vclearing times in individual contries, which may affect how quickly your product is inspected.
» Usually, we write lower value and mark the products as "Gifts" or "Sample" to help you avoid or lower the tax fee.
» If you need full value on the shipping bill or invoice, plesae let us know when placing order.