Processor : TI's Cortex-M3 microcontroller in 100-pin LQFP package
Program Flash : 256 KB
SRAM : 64 KB
Power : +5V powering
Debug Connector : 20 pin JTAG
10/100 Ethernet Port
1 USB to Serial Port
1 RS485 Port
1 UART Port
1 20 pin JTAG
1 SD Card Interface
- Http Server : It shows you how to use the Web Server CGI interface.
- HTTP Upload : You can upload files to SD Card from a Web browser.
- Telnet Server : Build a simple IP based command line interface.
- SMTP Client : It can send a dynamic email to an email address.
- DNS resolve : It can resolve an IP address of a Host from the Host name.
- uip Http Server : It's an Open source, you can visit a simple Web Server.
- Ethernet with lwIP : It demonstrates the operation of the TI's Ethernet controller using the lwIP TCP/IP Stack.
- IEEE 1588(PTPD) : The IEEE 1588 (PTP) software has been enabled in this code to synchronize the internal clock to a network master clock source.
SD Card Routine
- SD_FILE program : You can create, read, copy, delete files from the SD Card and format the card.
Other small Routing
- Supply by TI such as gpio_jtag, blinky, timers, sd_card, interrupts, uart_echo, watchdog......
What is included in the Kit
- One LM3S6911 Development Board
- One USB cable
- One Netware cable
- One CD with Evaluation Software from Keil, total Routine.
- Notes: LM3S6911 don't has ISP function, it need to use the ULINK or JLINK to download program to the board.