Smarter Shopping, Better Living!
1. Digital, DSP Equipped
2. Low Output Rip-off, Prolong Working Life of Bulbs
3. Excellent Waterproofness
4. Excellent Shock-proofness
5. Open Circuit/Short Circuit Protection
6. Heat & Cold resistance
1. Through ISO9001, CE certification.
2. Repairing rate less than 1%.
3. Waterproof, dustproof, jamproof design.
4. Fast and simple to install, Just Plug And Play,
5. Over voltage, low voltage, reverse polarity protection.
6. As three times shining as normal halogen bulb.
7. Lifespan more than 3000 hours.
8. Operating temperature from -40 upto 105 Degree
9. Guarantee for 12 months.
The Kit including:
Xenon HID Bulbs x 2
HID Ballasts x 2
Manual with warranty card x 1
Other necessary install accessories
Available Bulb Sizes and Colors:
Single bulb: H1, H3,H4, H6,H7,H8,H9,H10,H11,H13, 880,881,889,H3C etc
9 Series Bulb: 9003(HB2), 9004(HB1), 9005(HB3), 9006(HB4), 9007(HB5)
Xenon+Halogen bulb: H4-2, H13-2, 9004-2, 9007-2
Flexible bulb: H4-3, H13-3, 9004-3, 9007-3
Wireless bulb: D2S, D2R, D2C, D4S, D4R, D4C, D1S, D1R
CT Available: 3000k, 4300k,4500K, 6000k, 8000k, 10000k, 12000k or above
Note: 4300K 6000K 8000K 10000K 12000K 15000k 25000K are same prices.
Another is same power single beam kits prices are same.
That is to say if you choose 35W kits,
H1, H3, H4, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13
880,881,886,889, 893, 894, 896, 898, 899
D2C, D2R, D2S
9003, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007 these single beam kits are same prices.
Moving and telescopic bulbs:H4 (Hi/Lo), H6,(Hi/Lo),H13 (Hi/Lo), 9004(Hi/Lo), 9007(Hi/Lo) This is Bi xenon hi lo bulbs
In order to send the right product to you, please tell us the bulb model, color temperature and email address when you arrange the payment.
If you don't tell us above information, we will send 6000K(white) to you.
1.IF you have any question,please contact me,I will do my best to help you.
2. If you satisfied with the goods ,please give a postive.It's most important to me!
3.I would send the goods to you as soon as possible.
All my goods is free shipping,so the price is maybe a little high compare to other seller.If you think my goods'price is high to you,you can contact me and tell me your country,your best price.I will tell you my best price,or whether I can accept it.
About service after sale:
All my goods is high quality shockproof,however,maybe it will be damage in transport.But don't worry,you just should take photo of it as evidence and tell me how many it damage.I will return the same money back,or send you same goods in the next business.
Warranty and Guarantee:
1. You have 7 days to contact us and 30 days to return it from the date it was received. If this item is in your possession more than 7 days, it is considered used and WE WILL NOT ISSUE YOU A REFUND OR REPLACEMENT. There are NO EXCEPTIONS! Shipping cost is bear by both seller and buyer in half.
0.What is AC ballast ?
Xenon ballasts mainly have AC(Alternative Current) and DC (Directive Current) 2 kinds. AC and DC are principles of ballasts design. It is wildly acknowledged that AC ballasts are much more stable and longer lifespan than DC ones.Meanwhile,AC ballasts xenon kits have no flickers while DC ones usually have some.
1. What are the advantages of having a Xenon High Intensity Discharge (HID) lighting system ?
•An HID/Xenon bulb produces roughly 3 times more lumens than a halogen bulb.
•HID bulbs consume 30% less power than halogen bulbs.
•With no filamentto vibrate and fatigue, HID bulbs last roughly 10 times longer than halogen bulbs.
2. What is the difference between an HID kit and "Xenon Claimed" Blue Bulbs sold on the market ?
High Intensity Discharge (HID) lights have a tube of glass that replaces the filament of traditional halogen light bulbs. The gas is ignited with 20,000 volts and stays illuminated by a constant 12v source that is provided by a ballast which is connected directly to your battery. Cheap xenon-filled halogen bulbs do not use the same technology and are tinted blue to give off a white light. They still have a filament and produce less light output then standard halogen bulbs of the same wattage.
3. Can I install the kit myself ?
For anyone who has installed a light bulb in a vehicle, this installation is considered do-it-yourself. Most vehicles the headlight bulbs are easily accessible, others you have to take the whole front bumper off. We recommend you check with your owner’s manual on how to install light bulbs.
4. Why should I never touch the glass of the HID bulb?
Never touch the bulb glass with your hands or allow it to get in contact with oil, grease or other liquids. This will shorten the life of the bulb by creating a hot-spot. If you do touch the glass, please use rubbing alcohol to clean the glass surface before final installation.
5. Can I switch back to my stock bulbs after installing this kit?
Yes! It is 100% reversible and can usually be reversed in 20 minutes, depending on how difficult the bulbs are accessible.
6. What is colour temperature (K) ?
I'm confused about the 6000K, 8000K, 10000K numbers ?
This is one of the biggest misconceptions regarding lighting. The Kelvin (K) rating simply measures the color output of the light on the Kelvin color temperature scale.
It does not measure the amount of light output of the bulbs: intensity of the bulb is measured by luminosity. The lower the color temperature, the more red/yellow the coloration. The higher the color temperature, the more white/blue the coloration. We recommend 8000K Xenon HID Bulbs, as it gives you a white-colored light with a very exotic tint of blue.
These numbers simply reflect the color output of the bulbs. They have nothing to do with brightness. 6000K will give out a pure white light while 10000K will give you a more blue tinted light output. 30000K we offer will give you a purple tinted output.
7. Do I lose my high beams if my vehicle uses 9004, 9007, H4/9003 or H13/9008 type bulbs?
No, all our kits include a high beam for bulb sizes High Low beam 9004 9007 H4/9003 and H13/9008.
The high beam and low beam are xenon light. it is a flexiable bixenon kits. You can contact us if you need that.we can offer that bixenon kits.
8. How do I find out which light bulb to order?
With so many makes, models and trim levels of vehicles, it is important that you check and make sure what type of bulb your particular vehicle needs.
You can find the type of bulbs your specific vehicle uses in several locations. One place is the head light lens; the bulb type will be molded into it. Another place is on the bulb itself. The bulb type and wattage will be printed or molded into the base. The vehicle owner’s manual may also tell you what type of bulb you need for your headlights and / or fog lights. When in doubt, check with your dealer or owner's manual
9. Can I just replace the halogen bulbs with XENON HID bulbs without having to buy an HID Conversion Kit ?
Halogen bulbs work with the standard 12-Volt electricity that our cars and motorcycles provide. Xenon HID bulbs require a much higher voltage to ignite (over 20,000 volts) and 85 Volts to keep running. For this reason, a ballast (power transformer) is required to transform and regulate the voltage so the xenon HID bulb will ignite and operate. Without the ballast, the xenon HID bulb will not operate). Our Xenon HID Conversion Kit is not just a set of expensive light bulbs.
10. More information you need,please do not hesitate to contact us.