Smarter Shopping, Better Living!
GSM/GPRS/GPS TRACKER USER MANUAL
Working based on existing GSM/GPRS network and GPS satellites, this product can
locate and monitor any remote targets by SMS or GPRS.
Rental vehicle / Fleet management etc
Protect the child / the old / the disabled / pet etc
64mm × 46mm × 17mm
850/1800/1900Mhz or 900/1800/1900Mhz
Time To First Fix
Cold status 45s
Warm status 35s
Hot status 1s
12 -24V input
110 -220V input
Chargeable changeable 3.7V 800mAh Li-ion battery
-40.C to +85.C
-20.C to +55.C
1. Indicate the charging status (the unit is being charged or not)
2. Report the battery strength, number of satellite, altitude etc.
3. For auto tracking, no need to send the new coordinates if the moving distance is less than 50 meters (to save the cost and the power).
4. Cell ID positioning
5. Send all commands via hyper terminal or via GPRS
6. The minimum positioning interval is 5s instead of 30s.
7. Support Google map positioning on smart phone
8. Support SD card, it to store the coordinates if the GPRS is disconnected
Please comply with the instructions to extend the unit life:
1. Keep the unit dry. Any liquid, i.e. rain, moisture, may destroy or damage the inside
2. Don’t use & store the unit in dusty places.
3. Don’t put the unit in overheated or overcooled places.
4. Handle carefully. Don’t vibrate or shake it violently.
5. Clear the unit with a piece of dry cloth. Don’t clean in chemicals, detergent.
6. Don’t paint the unit, this may cause some foreign materials left in between the parts.
7. Don’t disassemble or refit the unit.
8. Please use the battery and charger provided by manufacturer. Using other batteries
and chargers will cause unwanted situation.
9. Don’t dismount the antenna randomly, or use other antennas. This may interfere the
transmission, and increase the radiation as well.
Check the battery and see if it is fully charged or
In existence of an authorized number, an unauthorized
Location report in
Don’t use it in the place beyond reach of signals. Place the