power saver equipment, power saver device, power saver for home, power factor saver 18kw
Congratulations on purchasing this product! People are always eager to find new ways to save money and in crease profits.
With many companies striving to remain profitable in an increasingly competitive global market and with a new international focus on the need for energy conservation, imagine the savings and business opportunities available to you with this new invention that is proven to save upto 35% in electricity costs.
HOW IT WORKS
POWER STAR savers use a state of the art electrical technology to actively monitor and improve the power factor of your household / office appliances, in addition, the intelligent technology optimizes the voltage and current demands thus reducing the active power / KwH demands and achieves upto 35% savings on your electricity bill, it also acts as a voltage stabilizer by storing energy for up to 10 seconds and therefore supplies the load with constant voltage during momentary power surges, this in turn results to longer lifespan of the electrical appliances.
VERSATILE FORUSE. IN
Shops, homes, restaurants, offices, factories (single phase), etc.
Rate Voltage: 110-250VAC, 50HZ / 60HZ
Working Temperature: -15 degree to 60 degree
Single phase model
Use one POWER STAR Saver for every 18,000 watts
- Plug this device into a wall socket, not an extension cord or multiple socket and switch on the unit.
- When you see 2 green LED lights turn on, the unit has started saving electricity
- Install one power saver to each phase.
- The device must be plugged in firmly. Avoid loose connections.
- This device can store electrical charge, wait for 10 seconds affter the electrical supply is swiched off before unplugging the device.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not tamper, open or repair the POWER STAR Saver by youself, call your dealer or distributor for service.
- This device operates by adjusting the power factor of the incoming supply into your house. For it to work optimally, it should be installed as close as possible to the opint of entry of your electricity supply so as to detect all loads before the meter and adjust the power factor accordingly, if it is instalied too far down into the circuit, it will not be able to affect the electricity supply to other appliances ahead of it.
- Most effective with inductive receivers (e.g. Mators, transformers, fluorescent lighting, etc.)
- Reduces wave form distortions.
- Surge protection.
- No movable parts.
- 1 year warranty.