single phase electronic power meter - swiss version
The power meter is helping to change the energy usage habits of households and help family to save energy, money and do something for environment protection.
1. Measure real-time voltage of the power supply (90~150V AC or 160~280V AC);
2. Measure real-time operation power of the appliances (0~3000W);
3. Show the power consumption (0~9999kWh);
4. Calculate the cost of energy according to the pre-set price of energy (0~$9999); price of
energy can be pre-set to the local price by users;
Two ways for calculating power consumption and power cost: electricity consumption and
electricity cost in single operation period and accumulated electricity consumption and
electricity cost in all operation periods; can be manually cleared to 0.
5. Operation condition monitor: The indicator light will flicker when the real-time ratio of
operation condition reaches its alarm point.
Ratio of operation condition is the ratio between accumulated operation time per hour
(running power is over preset standby power) and 1 hour.
Alarm point for ratio of operation condition and standby power can be pre-set.
6. Show the operation time of appliances (0~24h~9999d)
Two ways for calculating operation time: time in single operation period and accumulated
time in all operation periods; can be manually cleared into 0.
1. Voltage: 90~150V AC, 60Hz or 160~280V AC, 50Hz
2. Peak load: 15A
3. Temperature: -10~60 C
4. Humidity: 10~95% RH
UK version: standard 3-pin UK plug
EU version: 2-pin German plug (French plug optional)
US version: standard US plug, earthed
AU version: standard AU plug, earthed
Swiss version: standard Swiss plug
Others: this model is easy for customization with any different plugs.
OEM and ODM: available
Carton size: 43.5*43.5*38.5 cm
42pcs/ctn for EU version, G.W 8.2kgs;
46pcs/ctn for other versions, G.W 8.9kgs;
gift box packing:
48pcs/ctn for EU version, G.W 15.5kgs;
60pcs/ctn for other versions, G.W 17kgs