Insert & Plug Times
Micro-computer control system
-20°Cm - +50°C
switched mode transformation power supply
Universal, Australia, America, Europe ,South Africa, British,
lightning stroke resistance, electric shock, overload resistance
Environmental-friendly PC+ABS engineering plastic
Inner Inserting Fittings
Phosphor Bronze, featured by good flexibility, safety, long service life,
high conductivity, small temperature rise, and anti-oxidation
Riveting none-welding technique, which can anti-shedding, oxidation
and against electricity leakage
3C, CE, SGS, CQC, ISO9001,ISO14001Four national patents of
invention and nine patents of utility model
2. About us
Shenzhen Aomeng Electric Ltd was founded in 1998, which mainly produced Aomeng smart loving-care socket,
hook-up cable, electric cable, cable with plug, audio frequency cable and computer cable for different countries
3. Payment and Delivery
1. We prefer 30% for the deposit and the other 70% before shipment;
2. We accept T/T, Western Union.
3. For sample orders, it is usually delivered Express Delivery like DHL,UPS,etc. And for big orders, we usually send by air or by containers.
4. Contact us
If any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us, OEM is acceptable, we are looking forward to hearing from you soon.