Power meter - PM500M series
96x96mm PowerLogic power-monitoring unit for HV and LV networks
The Power Logic PM500M Power Meter provides all measurement capabilities required to monitor an electrical installation in a single 96 x 96 mm unit. Ideal for metering and monitoring applications, it can be integrated in a Power Logic system to increase the reliability of your installation while cutting costs.
connection: Three phase 4 wires or 3 phase 3 wires, or 2 phase 3 wires.
singal phae 2 wires
range: 30-600V wire voltage
20-400 V phase voltage
PT change: 1-10000
RS485, modbus RTU, address 1-247, Baud rate:1200-19200
- Modular and upgradeable
- Compact (96 x 96 x 62 mm)
- Large back lit display with integrated bar charts
- Power and current demand plus THD included in basic version E
- Energy Class 1 as defined by IEC 61036 (4 quadrants)
- Panel instrumentation.
- Sub-billing / cost allocation.
- Remote monitoring of an electrical installation.
- Monitoring of harmonics (THD).
Make sure you don't miss anything
The PowerLogic PowerMeter PM500 help you:
- reduce energy costs
- improve power quality
- Improve continuity of service for optimal management of your electrical installation and a better productivity.
Multi-function Power Analyzer PM500E, with its RS485 communication module ME2-485, measures all the electric quantities of single- and three- phase electric network:
² Phase current, average phase current
² Phase(line) voltage, average phase(line) voltage
² Phase active power, total active power
² Phase reactive power, total reactive power
² Phase real power, total real power
² Phase power factor, average power factor
² Phase current, total active power, total reactive power, total real power maximum at certain duration
² Phase current, voltage harmonics at certain duration
² Import/export active(reactive) energy