- Place of Origin:
- Guangdong China (Mainland)
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- Ring Tone Level::
- > 70 dB
- DC 6V (4 x 1.5V batteries) / AC 220V
- Operating Temperature::
- -20 C / +50c
Free Shipping,UltraFire WF-501B SSC P7 900 Lumens LED Flashlight (1 x 18650)US$ 31.58 - US$ 34.99/piece
Free Shipping,MTE SSC P7-C 1-Mode 900-Lumen LED Flashlight with Single Battery Charger and UltraFire 18650 BatteryUS$ 49.47 - US$ 53.68/piece
Free shipping,1pcs/lot,Mini 8GB USB Digital Color Watch Pinhole DVR Camera W-008 / 8GBUS$ 92.98 - US$ 95.98/piece
Free Shipping, DC to AC Converter Power Car Charger Inverter AdapterUS$ 67.89 - US$ 74.74/lot
10 pieces / lot
Free Shipping,Adjustable Low Noise Sound Monitor Audio Pick-up Device KZ-502CUS$ 5.14 - US$ 5.79/piece
Free Shipping,4CH RF Wireless Remote Control Transmitter & ReceiverUS$ 12.99 - US$ 16.88/piece
Free Shipping,Wireless Remote Control Switch Board & Remote Control AK-RK02DS+AK-TF02US$ 10.53 - US$ 13.68/piece
wholesale,Free Shipping, Villa Non-visible Doorbell Doorphone Intercom Security System ZDL-3207A,DoorbellUS$ 28.42 - US$ 31.58/piece
What you are viewing is Two-way Talking Door Bell Entry Phone Security Intercom ZDL-209. This two way intercom uses advanced power-saving patent technology. With 2-core cable, this door bell intercom provides two-way intercom function. And this two way intercom is easy to install, users can install themselves.
This two way intercom has clear voice calls and the effective distance. Cable can be extended 200 meters.
The pairs of this door intercom system are suitable for office, warehouse, janitor's room, and family and so on.
Made of high quality material, this door bell intercom can be used for a long time.
Take this one and enjoy the convenience.
· Ring Tone Level: > 70 dB
· Voltage: DC 6V (4 x 1.5V batteries) / AC 220V
· Operating Temperature: -20 C / +50c
· Color: White
· Size: 64 x 48 x 44mm / 2.52 x 1.89 x 1.73in(L x W x H)
· 2-core cable
· This door bell intercom has two-way intercom function
· Easy installation,users can install themselves
· Cable can be extended 200 meters
· This two way intercom uses advanced power-saving patent technology
· The pairs of this door intercom system are suitable for office, warehouse, janitor's room, and family and so on
· This two way intercom is suitable for family, restaurants, prisons, etc
How to Install an Intercom System?
· Most intercom systems come with a main interface panel and at least four smaller "call panels" that are used in different parts of the house. The first step is to determine where you want to put the main panel. They are typically placed in a room where the residents will spend a lot of time, such as a family room or kitchen. The main panel should also go above an electrical outlet so it can easily be plugged in. it is also a good idea to place the main panel on a wall that can easily be accessed through the attic. Wires will need to go up behind the wall and through the attic.
· Decide where the smaller panels will go. Most homeowners will place a smaller panel in each bedroom. Basements are also popular. Keep in mind that many intercom systems allow you to set up your telephone system to answer calls at the front door, or make calls to the different panels around the room. So even if you can't put a call panel in every room, if you have a cordless phone system you can still use the intercom system from any part of your home.
· Use the pencil and the measuring tape to draw a box on the interior wall where you will place the call boxes. Cut holes with drywall knife.
Replacing the Door Strike
· Unscrew door strike. Pull device out of outside wall and look at the wiring. One set of wires will go to the doorbell ringer inside of the home. Another set of wires will go to the door strike transformer, which provides power to the door strike. Cut the wires connecting the door strike to the doorbell ringer.
· Position the stepladder below the space in the ceiling where you will make your mark. Use the pencil to make a dot in the ceiling where you will drill. Put the ¾ inch bit into the drill and drill a hole in the ceiling. Bend the top wire of the coat hanger slightly and feed it through the hole. Push the coat hanger up into the attic until it stays in place.
· Enter attic. Bring the power drill, ¾ inch drill bit, electrical wire and fish tape. Find the top of the coat hanger sticking up through the attic. Determine where the door is in relation to the coat hanger. Drill approximately three inches away from coat hanger. Your hole should now be between the interior and exterior walls. The interior wall will be drywall or similar material and the exterior wall will be brick, wood, etc.
· Take the end of your wiring cable and attach it to the fishing tape. Feed the fishing tape and wire through the hole in between the two walls until you reach the door strike. Leave the wire spool and fishing tape in the attic. Exit the attic and go back to outside of the front door. You should see the wires attached to the fishing tape. Remove the wire from the fishing tape. Connect the wire that was on the fishing tape to the old wires that are attached to the door strike. Braid the two wires together and cover with a red wire cap. Feed wires back through opening and push door strike back into place. Screw strike panel until it is firmly attached to wall.
· Go back into the attic and attach another spool of wire cable to the fishing tape. Feed the wire through the same hole as before, until you reach the part of your interior wall where the door strike transformer is located.
· Unscrew the door strike transformer and inspect the wiring. You should see the wires connecting the transformer and the door strike. Leave those alone. Connect the wire you fed from the attic to the door transformer, then put the transformer back into place.
Installing the Intercom Panels
· Inside the home, go to the spot where you want to install the main intercom panel. Look up at the ceiling, and find a spot to mark with the coat hanger. Take the stepladder and mark the ceiling, then drill a hole and put a coat hanger through the ceiling to mark your place. Repeat this process for each additional intercom panel you want to install.
· Take the drill back into the attic. Find the wires from the door strike, which should still be attached to the new wire spool. Run the wire across the attic until you find the coat hanger near the main intercom interface. Drill a hole about three inches closer to the outside of the house from the coat hanger. Make this hole larger than the size of the bit, because you will feed wires from the door chime, the door strike, and the additional intercom units all through this hole. Unspool enough wire so it will reach the main intercom interface, then unspool an inch or two more so you can work with the wires easily. Cut the wire from the spool. Attach the end of the wire to the fishing tape and feed it through the hole. Keep feeding wire until you have reached the main intercom interface area. Feed the wire from the door strike transformer down the same hole.
· Exit the attic and go to the main intercom interface panel. Behind the panel will be a main controlling board, where you will connect the wires from the door strike, the door strike transformer, the door chime and the other intercom stations. You should see the wire from the door strike attached to the fishing tape. Detach the wire from the fishing tape and connect it to the position indicated on the main controller board. There should be a slot clearly identified on the controller board that says "Door Strike." Connect the wire from the door strike transformer in the same manner. There should be a slot clearly labeled "Door Strike Transformer."
· Go back into the attic and feed wire from the spool to each additional intercom station. Run out the wire spool from each location to the main interface unit. Feed these wires through the same hole you fed the wires for the door strike and the door strike transformer. Connect new wires to the door bell ringer and feed this wire down the same hole above the main interface area.
· Connect the wires at each additional intercom station. Then connect the wires to the main intercom interface. Plug in the main intercom interface to a wall outlet. Test the system to ensure that communication is possible between all stations. Test the doorbell to ensure the reception is possible between the door phone and all interior stations.
· Test the doorbell to ensure the reception is possible between the door phone and all interior stations.
· Use spackle and the putty knife to patch holes in ceiling.
· Remove all tools from the attic.
How to Choose a Home Intercom System?
Home intercom systems are excellent to provide security to your home. They are also great to use for speaking to people in different parts of the house if you have a large home or multiple floors. However, choosing an intercom system for a home can be quite a process-there are literally hundreds available on the market
Create a Checklist of Features you want:
· Determine how much money you want to spend on an intercom system for your home. Setting a budget from the start will help you avoid overspending at the store.
· Choose the wiring system you want. Home intercom systems can be wired or wireless.
· Choose either a video system or a voice-only system. Video intercom systems for your home are great at the front door or if you employ servants. Voice-only systems are less expensive and good for the average needs.
· Decide how many lines you need. Do you want an intercom in every room or do you simply want a connection between two rooms
Shop for the Perfect System:
· Check online for special deals. On the Internet, you can shop 24 hours a day and you can find cheaper prices
· Meet with sales representatives. They can explain to you the different intercom systems that will work in your home
· Ask about installation and warranty. When you choose an intercom system, you want to make sure that it will work in your home and that you'll have the support you need it something doesn't work properly
How to Use a Home Intercom System as Part of a Home Safety System?
You may choose to install an intercom system in your home for the convenience, but you'll probably use it for safety as well. Here's how to incorporate it within a home security system
· Identify the rooms in your home that may pose a safety hazard. Consider bedrooms of the elderly frail, the ill and young children
· Browse the intercom systems available on the market. New home construction offers the opportunity to install a hardwired, less expensive intercom system. The intercom systems are available for completed homes
· Purchase and install the master station and substations
· Teach everyone in the house how to use the intercom system. Consider a code word for emergencies
· If your system is attached to a security door or gate outside your home, create a family password so that strangers aren't let in
· Install in a solid, good ventilation without direct sunlight and there doesn't have strong magnetic and dust place
· Before cleaning, please turn off the power switch, then use a soft cloth to clean them
· Do not use chemicals to clean surface
· Do not press multiple keys simultaneously
· 2 x Two-way Talking Door Bells Entry Phone Security Intercom
- Unit Type:
- Package Weight:
- 1.430kg (3.15lb.)
- Package Size:
- 23cm x 20cm x 8cm (9.06in x 7.87in x 3.15in)
- Unit Type:
- Package Weight:
- 1.430kg (3.15lb.)
- Package Size:
- 23cm x 20cm x 8cm (9.06in x 7.87in x 3.15in)
- Bank Transfer
More security infrared Products
From This Seller
From Other Seller
Stylish Doorbell Doorphone Interco...US $39.67 / piece
wholesale,Free Shipping, Villa T...US $56.84 / piece
wholesale,Free Shipping,1pcs/lot ...US $56.99 / piece
wholesale,Free Shipping, Stylish ...US $47.68 / piece
wholesale,Free Shipping, Villa N...US $49.99 / piece
Stylish Doorbell Doorphone Interco...US $33.99 / piece
Villa Talkback Doorbell Doorphone ...US $35.99 / piece
Invisible intercom host doorbell c...US $60.48 / piece
Futai intercom doorbell intercommu...US $49.30 / piece
Free shipping, Abb intercom doorbe...US $271.64 / piece
Free shipping, Intercom host sj-64...US $359.92 / piece
Free shipping, Compatible 750d 6 h...US $210.52 / piece