LiFePO4 Battery for Motorcycle ATV Scooter Snowmobile
US $149.95 / pieceOrders(6)
US $39.00 / pieceOrders(2)
US $109.95 / pieceOrders(1)
US $109.95 / piece
US $168.95 / piece
US $99.95 / piece
US $129.95 / piece
US $138.95 / piece
US $148.95 / piece
US $188.95 / piece
US $12.00 / piece
Q: What are the advantages of Engage LiFePO4 Powersports Starting Battery vs. Lead Acid Battery?
1. Light Weight - 70 - 80% lighter than Lead Acid Battery under the same PbEq AH.
2. Longer Life Span - 2500 cycle life (3-5 year calendar year), upto 3 times longer compare to Lead Acid Battery.
3. Longer Storage Period - very low self-discharge rate, 1 - 1.5% per month.
4. Enviromental Friendly - poisonless, lead-free, all RoHS material.
5. Wide Operating Temperature (-20 degress Celsius
to +55degress Celsius)
6. Faster Recharge - can be fully charged in one and a half hour.
7. Maintenance Free.
8. Can be mounted in any direction, even in upside down position.
9. Steady Voltage Output, reliable.
Q: Can Engage LiFePO4 Powersports Starting Battery directly replace Lead Acid Battery?
1. Dimension wise - in general, our battery is smaller than the Lead Acid Battery to be replaced, we suggest to use proper foam padding to make it to the size to avoid vibrational damages.
2. Circuit wise - our battery operates at 12.8V, slightly higher than Lead Acid Battery, this will provide brighter headlight, stronger ignition, does no harm to the circuitry, as long as you can make sure the Regulator/Rectifier voltage output is within range: 14.4V±0.5V, you can continue to enjoy the benefits our battery brings you. When the charging voltage steady at below 13.9V, you might experience under charge even after a long ride; if the charging voltage steady at over 14.9V, it might damage our battery permantely or drastically reduce cycle life.
Q: What is the cycle life for Engage LiFePO4 Powersports Starting Battery?
A: Wet Cell Lead Acid Battery has 500 - 800 100% depth of discharge cycle life (number of cycles to 80% of original capacity), in calendar years that's about 1 - 1.5 years; ours is 2,500, meaning 3 -5 calendar years!