Wireless Solutions in Your Hand
100M RS232 Bluetooth Serial Adaptor eliminates your conventional RS232 serial cables, providing an
easy-to-use, invisible connection with superior freedom of movement. This tiny adaptor allows any
device with a standard 9-pin serial port to communicate wirelessly. By implemented with standard
Bluetooth SPP profile, you can communicate with another Bluetooth serial adaptor or other Bluetooth-
enabled devices such as a laptop computer, PDA or mobile phone.
The host computer can configure the BT adapter or control the communication by AT command set via
RS232 port. No need for the host computer to know anything about Bluetooth profile stack. The
adapter can be powered by Pin 9 of the D SUB 9-pin connector or a USB Cable.
The adaptor can be powered by Pin 9 of the D SUB 9-pin connector or a USB cable.
- Bluetooth Standard 2.1 + EDR
- Supports Bluetooth Serial Port Profile and
- Generic Access Profile.
- No need external host and software
- Easy installation and use
- Supports configuration of the local device
- Easy maintenance
- Supports up to 100 meters (line of sight)
- Host Interface: RS232
- USB Port: Mini USB connector (DC supply and firmware upgrade)
- imension: 35 x 65 x 16 (mm)