US $10.00off $1350.00
Vaild for 2 days
US $10.00 off per US $1350.00
Get US $10.00 off for single orders greater than US $1350.00. When you purchase more than one item, please cart to get the discount. Time remaining for promotion: 2d 15h 0m 57s
Hobbywing Pentium 30A Brushless Motor Electronic Speed Controller ESC 5V2A BEC
• Name: Hobby wing Brushless ESC
• For: Aircraft and RC Helicopter
• Quantity: 1pc
• Output: Continuous 30A, Burst 40A up to 10 Secs.
• Input Voltage: 2-4 cells lithium battery or 5-12 cells NiCd/NIMh battery.
• BEC: 2A / 5V (Linear mode).
• Max Speed: 210,000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70,000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35,000rpm for 12 poles BLM.
(BLM: BrushLess Motor)
• Size: 45mm (L) * 24mm (W) * 11mm (H).
• Weight: 25g.
• Safety Arming Feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected.
• Throttle Calibration: Throttle range can be configured to provide best throttle linearity, fully compatible with all market available transmitters.
• Programmable Items:
o Brake Setting: brake enabled / brake disabled.
o Battery Type: Li-xx (Li-ion or LiPo) / Ni-xx (NiMh or NiCd).
o Low Voltage Protection Mode (Cutoff Mode): Gradually reduce the output power / Cutoff the output power.
o Low Voltage Cutoff Protection Threshold (Cutoff Threshold): low / medium / high.
o Start Mode: normal / soft / very soft.
o Timing: low / medium / high.
o Reset: reset all the programmable items to its default setting.
• Full Protection Features: Low voltage cutoff protection / over-heat protection / throttle signal lost protection.
• Military standard capacitor with extreme low resistance is used at voltage input section, this will increase the ability of prevention of unwanted RF Noise/ Interference during flying.
• Extreme low resistance PCB is used at power output section to get best current endurance capability.
• Microprocessor uses separate voltage regulator IC, with good anti-jamming capability.
• Compatible with Hobbywing's Program Card.
• 1 x Hobbywing 30A ESC
• 1 X English manual