Name: Chinese Oolong Tea,Big Red Robe,DaHongpao,Wuyi Mountain Yan tea
Other Name: Big Red Robe,Scarlet Robe
Weight: 100g Gift packing,8pcs
Storage:Avoid Sunshine and Store in Cool,Dry Place
Origin: WuYi Shan,Fujian,Province
Grade: Superior Grade
Da hong pao is a mythic, it has a long history, and is widely welcomed by tea lovers. It is proved by Dr. Haruo Nakamura, from Jikei Medical University, Japan and China Preventive Medical Research Institute of Nutrition and Food Hygiene experiments confirmed that Wuyi Oolong tea has ten functions:
- Anti-aging. There are tea polyphenols and vitality of GSH-PX which can help rid the body of biological free radicals, and reduce body damage.
- Improving immunity.
- Prevention of cardiovascular disease. Tea polyphenol compounds can reduce blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels, reduce the lipid deposition. And it also play a significant role of decreasing blood viscosity,
- Functions of losing weight and beauty. As the level of lipid, cholesterol and triglyceride are be reduced, the decomposition activity of pancreatic lipase is promoted, the result is the neutral fat is reduced.
- Protection of urinary organs. This tea contains a kind of flavonols, which has the function of inhibition of tubular reabsorption.
- Protection of stomach. Catechin, one of the ingredients of tea, can protect the gasric and prevent the secretion of gastric juice.
- Preventing eye disease. Vitamin A can prevent skin thickening ,and prevent eye disease.
- Protection of teeth. The tea contains about 27.3-146.6PPM fluorine, this fluorine can prevent caries and enhance the toughness of bone.
- Pleasant mood.
Usage of Da Hong Pao tea:
Generally use 7-8g dried Da Hong Pao tea, infusing high temperature water(90-95 Celsius degrees) 300ml, waiting for 1 to 2 minutes, then enjoy it(the quantity of tea is depends on your taste).
Usage of Gongfu tea:
- Wash the cups before brew.
- Put in 7 to 8 dried Da Hong Pao tea leaf, it is the one-fifth of the teapot.
- Clear the tea leaf, brew boiled water, throw the water out before the leaf opening out completely.
- Brew the boiled water from high position.
- Serve the tea. Waiting for 1 to 2 minutes, then tour the tea soup in to cups which stand side by side.
- Enjoy the tea.
- The temperature of water should be high(90-95 Celsius degrees), if the temperature of water is not so high, it?s better to wait for a long time before drinking.
- It can be repeatedly brewed for 7 to 8 times.