375g Premium Aged Organic Top Bai Mu Dan Cake!
Free Shipping Worldwide
White Peony, incorporates one bud and two tiny leaves, plucked in early spring, covered with tiny silver/white fuzz on one side and touting a deep sage green color on the other side. In rare cases, the leaves may be mixed with the Shui Xian tea tree.
The processing rules require this tea only be picked between March 15 and April 10. It is not picked on days that may be raining or if the dew has not dried or if there is frost on the ground. No purple buds are allowed and the stems must not be too long or too short. Leaves damaged by wind, handling, insects or partially open are rejected and put into a lower grade. The best Bai Mu Dan is produced using the two leaves and a bud proportion and is naturally or mechanically withered to produce leaves that are not black or red but green in color.
White Peony is grown primarily in the Fujian Province of China and it is made from very small buds and leaves that are plucked in early spring. The leaves are multi-colored like autumn foliage.. White Peony has a bold taste with hints of oak, nut and vanilla with an apricot color brew. A delicate lingering fragrance and a fresh mellow sweet taste devoid of astringency or grassy flavor with a shimmering clear infusion. You will notice a very mild peony aroma when brewing the tea and a floral aroma. The tea is best brewed with good mineral water and at 70°c (158°F) to 80°c (176°F). It is best to brew it Gongfu style, using more tea with a shorter steep time. The brew is a very pale green or golden color. Fruity and darker then Silver Needle, yet not as strong as Shou Mei. This delicate, light white tea has a very clean, fresh taste with delicate floral notes. The finest quality should have a shimmering clear infusion with a delicate lingering fragrance and a fresh, mellow, sweet taste devoid of astringency and grassy flavors.
Tip: Keep the cake for a few years more. Bai Mu Dan gets smother and sweeter as it ages!
Brewing Recommendation: Use 1 tablespoon per 6 oz cup. Heat water until steaming (170º F). Let steep 3-4 minutes. Good for multiple infusions.
******White tea has the most subtle flavor of all the teas, it is milder, contains less caffeine and thought to have the most antioxidant out of all the teas. Its refreshing and does not have an overwhelming tastes or scent compared to other teas. Only the youngest buds are selected for production of white tea, giving the tea the white-silvery hair on its buds. The difference between green and white tea is the production process where white tea does not go thru pan-frying, but instead allowed to wither.
White Tea Antioxidants
Antioxidants are nutrients that protect the body from damage by free radicals. Free radicals are nasty things that go around wreaking havoc on your body, damaging DNA and accelerating aging. Antioxidants scoop them up and neutralize them. White tea is loaded with these protective nutrients.
White tea may have profound power against cancer-causing cells and against many different types of cancer, such as colon, prostate, and stomach cancers. Flavonoids, a class of antioxidants, inhibit the growth of cancer cells and prevent the development of new ones. In some cases, white tea has been found to work as well as prescription drugs, but without the side effects.
Studies show that white tea can thin the blood and improve artery function. It helps lower high blood pressure and maintain a healthy one. By promoting strong and healthy blood vessels, white tea guards against the ravages of stroke.
Catechins, another group of antioxidants, have been found to reduce cholesterol, and white tea is teeming with them. Cholesterol is a special type of fat and is necessary for health. There is good cholesterol and bad cholesterol, and white tea increases the good while decreasing the bad. This helps prevent hardening of the arteries and blockage of blood flow.
By thinning the blood, lowering blood pressure, and reducing cholesterol, white tea protects the heart and the entire circulatory system. Researchers have also discovered that people who drink 2 or more cups of tea a day are almost 50% less likely to die after suffering a heart attack. White tea is truly a remarkable heart tonic.
Studies have found that people who drank tea regularly had greater bone density and strength than non-drinkers. White tea may also have beneficial effects for sufferers of arthritis and osteoporosis.
White tea is a natural killer of bacteria and viruses. The antioxidants so abundant in white tea tone the entire immune system, providing protection against a variety of invaders and a wide range of diseases. Its helps guard against the common cold and flu, and can ease the symptoms of HIV.
White tea contains small amounts of fluoride and other nutrients which keeps the teeth strong and healthy. It also kills the bacteria which causes plaque, tooth decay, and bad breath.
Free radicals from staying out in the sun too long, stress, and a poor diet can damage the skin and cause it to prematurely age. By scavenging these free radicals, white tea protects the skin and helps to reverse some of the damage. Drinking white tea promotes healthy and radiant skin.
White tea has many other benefits to offer. It may reduce blood sugar and help prevent and alleviate the symptoms of diabetes. It reduces stress and increases energy.
White tea may or may not aid in weight-loss. Studies suggest tea may increase metabolism and encourage the body to burn more fat, but a balanced diet and regular exercise are more likely to produce results. Still, adding white tea to your weight-loss plan can't hurt.
* A bid on our auction states that you have read and agreed to all our store policies.
* The product color you receive may vary, if you don’t mention to us.
* Item will be shipped out within 72 hours after your payment is received and cleared.
* We are not responsible for any accidents, delays or other issues that are the responsibility of the shipping services;
* For international orders, buyer is responsible for any applicable import duty, local taxes and VAT. Please verify with your customs before purchase.
* We offer free shipping service only via China Post Air Mai. Under normal circumstances, shipping takes approximately 7 to 20 business days (Except Saturday and Sunday). It will take longer time than EMS, but that is why it is at such good price! SO WE RECOMMEND YOU CHOOSE CHINA / HONG KONG POST AIR MAIL.
* If you would like to choose quick shipping, please choose EMS, UPS, Fedex, DHL, or TNT, or please kindly contact us for the quotation.
* We do not prefer to ship to P.O. Box and military area unless the buyer insist to. Buyers may need to bare higher risk of the lost of shipment.
* DOA/Defective goods will be refunded or exchanged depending on availability.
* Please return item to address shown on package. Product must be returned in its original packaging.
* Buyers are responsible for paying the shipping for returns.
If you have any question or any complaint, please don't hesitate to contact us.
We sincerely invite you to our store frequently and really hope to make friends with you. Thank you!!!
Your Attention Please:
* If you are satisfied with our items and services, please kindly leave positive feedback and make "detailed seller ratings".
* If you are not satisfied with our items and services, please let us know before you leave neutral or negative feedback.
* We promise to try our best to resolve problem. Good communication is always the best way to resolve problem, right?