3g Domestic Air & Water Ozone Purifiers
Air purifier, Ozone purifier, Ozone air sterilizer, Restaurant air sterilizer, Hotel room purifier, KTV smell removerSterilize and remove odor for farming, Keep fresh, wash and remove the residual pesticides for vegetable and fruits, Ozone generator for removing Formaldehyde, Refrigerator keep fresh equipment.Purify for air conditioner room, Sterilize for kids clothes and toy, Sterilize for daily necessities, Home water purification, Remove chlorine and oxidation for heavy metals
Sterilization: Can quickly kill all bacteria, viruses, but without secondary pollution.
Detoxication: effective remove of pesticide residues from food.
Remove odor: musty, smoke, smoke flavor, water stains etc.
Improve oxygen: improve oxygen for water or air.
Healthy: air purify, expedite human metabolism.
·Ozone adjustable range: 20%-100%
·Two function for timer: 0-30mins or working continuously
·Changeable plug for different country
·Easy to operate, fashion design, portable
1. Air purification, removing odors, smoke, mold, etc.
2. Water sterilization for home, commercial, industrial used.
3. ozone for drinking water treatment and bottling sterilization.
4. ozone for aquaculture water purification.
5. ozone for removing iron and manganese.
6. ozone for reduce BOD, COD, wastewater, sewage, effluent treatment.
7. ozone for food storage, keep fruit, vegetable, products longer shelf life.
8. ozone for laundry system.
9. ozone for industrial polution control, removing odors, harmful gas.
10. ozone for food processing, factory, workshop sterilization.
11. ozone for milling.
12. ozone for fire or flood restoration.
13. ozone for agriculture
14. ozone for medical used
15. ozone for surface sanitation.
Gas flow rate
Output gas tube
1. Above ozone capacity were tested under oxygen source
2. Net weight will be 10% different for different plug.
EPA Warnings about Ozone
Available scientific evidence shows that, at concentrations that do not exceed public health standards,ozone is generally ineffective in controlling indoor air pollution."
"The concentration of ozone would have to greatly exceed health standards to be effective in removing most indoor air contaminants."
Understand that shock treatment use of ozone greatly exceeds public health standards for occupied areas. The small amount of ozone considered acceptable by the EPA for occupied use is just that, a very small amount of ozone which cannot oxidize contaminants effectively.
Shock treatments are to be performed only while rooms or areas are un-occupied. People, plants pets, and other deodorizers must be removed for the shock treatment
fittings for water treatment