433.92MHZ 1 set Coffee shops Wireless Call Calling Waiter Server Paging Service System K-310B-630-O3 DHL free shipping free
*LED Display Receiver(with AC power supply) x 1
*Wireless waiter watch receiver(with AC power supply) x 1
*Wireless table calling button w 3 features(with internal battery) x 10
Specification of Wall Mounted LED dispaly receiver K-310B
It`s a control terminal that can be located at a waiter station, in the kitchen, at the host`s desk, or wherever else may be convenient. This device can optionally sound an alert notifying that a call has been received, and it will display the number of the call button, which in restaurants is usually coordinated with the table number, requesting service.
Specification of Waiter Wireless Watch Receiver 630It has the same feature as above LED Display,which can be worn on the waiter`s wrist and alert a service call by sound or vibration.
The Specification of call button O3-G:
You can press the button to ask for a service,pay your bill or cancel your service calling.
NOTE: K-O3 wireless table button have other colors available. If you prefer other color button .pls advise us before shippment. Other color button picture as follow:
K-O3-O wireless call button
WHERE TO INSTALL
Restaurant/Cafe/Fast Food Restaurant/Hotel/Golf Club/Bar/Night Club/Internet Cafe/Game Room/Karaoke/Hospital/Factory/Office/Anywhere needs attention of server
Wireless calling system can be used in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, tea house, coffee shops, health clubs, beauty salon, spa center, bars, swimming pool, beach, etc
What are the components of the wireless calling system?
1. Wireless receiver, installed on the count
2. Call button, installed on each table
3. Signal repeater (optional), enhance the signal
How does the system works?
1. After your customer gets seated the waiter informs them that when they require service, all they need to do is press the button sitting on their table.
2. When the customer presses the call button on their table, their table number will appear on the reciever with ringing. Waiters then head over to the table to take the order of the customer promptly and quickly.