The product is mainly used in AC50/60HZ single-pole 230V or two, three, four-pole 400V circuit for overload and short-circuit protection as well as for unfrequent on-and-off switching electric
equipment and lighting circuit under normal condition.
The product is suitable for industry, business, building, residence, etc.
It is conformity with GB10963,IEC60898 standards.
1. Rated current: 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 6A, 10A, 16A, 20A, 25A, 32A,40A,50A,63A.
2. Tripping characteristics: B(3~5)In; C(5~10)In; D(10~15)In.
3. No. of pole: 1p, 2p, 3p, 4p.
4. Breaking capacity (see table1).
Rated short-circuit breaking current (A)
1. Much higher short circuit breaking capacity.
2. Dual-connection convenient for both standard busbar and conductor connection.
3. Improved safety of operators offered by special design of terminals.
4. Much longer service life thanks to energy storage operating mechanism.
5. A variety of modular auxiliaries allows for easy and quick installation.
6. Enclosure and functional parts made of advanced plastics with flame-retardant,heat-resistant and impulse-proof properties.
7. Higher current-limiting capacity ensuring a cost-effective range of products.