Robot Automatic Lawn Mower technical information:
Coverage (for one time charge)
Wireless remote control
2pcs blade, 14cm /L 1 pc
Yes, 2pcs key
30degree Max slope
20KG/17.5KG with lead-acid batteries
17KG/14.5KG with lithium batteries
3cm / 4cm
56*51*25cm (L W H)
Docking station size
38.5*44.5*16cm (L W H)
lead-acid / lithium battery24V, 7.2AH
Lift sensor, buzzer
Charging time for battery
Average working time
78*57.5*29cm (L W H)
1. Charging station
4. Keys (2pcs)
5. Stakes (4pcs)
6. Remote control
7. Remote control battery(1pc)
8. Virtual wire (100m)
9. Blades (4pcs ps: two pre-installed and two extra)
10. Fuse (2pcs)
11. English manual
1. Full-automatic grass mowing with two models: go straight and circle(Highly efficient)
2. Envelop the mow area with virtual wire which is connected to the charging station. So the mower will not leave this assigned range when it is mowing.
3. When the mower is run out of power, the blade will stop working, then find the virtual wire and go to the charging station for charging. And it will go on mowing when it finishes charging.
4. The mow can change direction automatically when it meets obstacles.
5. Infrared ray can helps reduce the speed before the mower connected to the charging station.
6. It has rain sensor. When the mower is damped by rain, it will go to the charging station automatically.
7. The blades will stop working if the mower has been lifted by someone.
8. The mower can estimate whether the circuit is overload. It will stop working to protect the inside circuit if its overload.
9. Humanistic adjustment for glass mowing height. (3cm and 4cm)
10. Remote control function
11. The user can timing the mow time, for 1 hour or 3 hours