Special OEM car rear view camera for
· Image Sensor: 1/3 "OV Color CCD
· Effective Pixels: PAL 512 (H)x582 (V); NTSC 512 (H)x492 (V)
· Horizontal Resolution: 480 TVL
· Minimum Illumination: 1.0Lux F=1.2 (0Lux with IR on)
· Night Vision: 5-10meters
· Lens: 1.8mm
· Diagonal Viewing Angle: 120 degree
· Synchronization: Internal synchronization
· Signal to noise ratio: >48db
· Signal System: PAL/NTSC
· Electronic Shutter: Auto
· Video Output: RCA interface, 1.0Vp-p, 75Ohm
· White Balance: Auto
· Backlight Compensation: Auto
How to install camera (Just for reference)
1. Take out your stock license plate light at the back of your car.
2. Fix the camera to where the stock license plate light was.
3. Connect the built-in license plate light of the camera to where the stock license plate light was connected to get the power
4. Connect the power of the camera to your brake lights - red wire to positive and black wire to negative.
5. Connect the video cable of the camera to the extension cord.
6. Connect the extension cord to your car monitor. You will see the images when your car is in reverse shift.