Conventional Fire Alarm Control Panel
Key Specifications/Special Features
- Four Style B (Class B) Initiating Device Circuits (IDCs).
- All zones accept two-wire smoke detectors and each zones accept Max.25 normally-open contact devices.
- One built-in, Style Y (Class B) Notification Appliance (Signal) Circuits (NACs).
- Alarm, Trouble and Supervisory, Form-C relays standard.
- 24-volt operation.
- Resettable four-wire smoke detector power @ 500 mA.
- Non-resettable power @ 500 mA.
- One-man walk-test programmable for silent or audible test.
- Disable/Enable control per IDC.
- Reverse polarity protection.
General composition of automatic fire alarm system: smoke detectors, heat detectors, manual pull stations, audible warning devices, and a fire alarm control with remote notification capability to provide early warning of a developing fire.
- CK1000 4-zones Fire Alarm Control Panel uses conventional input devices. It accepts water flow devices, two wire smoke detectors, pull stations and other normally-open contact devices. Outputs include one Notification Appliance Circuits(Sounder 1), three standard For-A relays (alarm, trouble and supervisory) and an EIA-485 port to interface with remote annunciators and optional remote relay modules. It is field programmable via the panel keypad. It also supervises all wireing, AC voltage and battery level.
- The control panel is a 24 volt, Class B, Conventional Fire Alarm Control Panel. It is designed exclusively to meet the lastest market requirements and future ULC codes, the highly const-effective series. It can be used in a variety of low to mid sized applications.
All wiring must be installed in compliance with the National Electrical Code, applicable state and local codes, and any special requirements of the local Authority Haveing Jurisdiction.
- AC POWER: 220VAC, 50Hz
- Battery: Sealed Lead-acid batteries only. Maximum charging circuit: 27.6VDC @ 0.8amp for normal flat charge. Maximum battery charger capacity: 18AH battery. Two 10AH batteries can be boused in the cabinet. Larger batteries require a separate battery box.
- Total DC 24V system power: 3.0amps.
- Maximum current per NAC: 1.25amps.
- Maximum battery charging capability: 18AH
- Resettable four wire smoke detector power output.
- Non-resettable power output.
- Integral Form-A alarm, trouble and supervisory relays, rated at 2.0amps @ 30VDC (resistive), 2.0amps @ 30VAC (resistive)