:) Welcome to our Master Store!!!
Auto battery abalyzer Digital battery tester automotive battery tester car battery analyzer Digital automotive battery analyzer MST-8000
1) Analyze your car battery condition with this battery analyzer ,Digitally analyze the condition of your automotive battery with this easy-to-use battery analyzer
2) A car battery tester can be an important piece of equipment if you find that your car will not start and you are unsure of the cause. A battery can run down for many reasons and especially if it is not optimized for cold weather performance. Knowing how to test your battery will help you decipher any starting issues.
Digital Battery analyzer Features:
1. Quickly test the battery's main specifications: IR, CCA, Voltgage, so that you can judge its life status easily.
2. The tool is suitable for 12V single battery or 12V Battery charging system.
3. No need to charge of voltage when start the vehicle.
4. Adopt conductance method to test: simple of the vehicle
5. Printer inside, can print out testing results.
6. Temperature compensate
7. Clock inside
8. LCD Screen
Battery tester Funcations:
1. Battery Test
2. Charging System Test
3. Start System Test
4. Max. Load Test
5. Monitor the status of the start system of the vehicle
6. Test the change of the voltage when start the vehicle
7. Can test battery standard: 100-1700CCA, 100-1000DIN, 100-1000IEC, 100-1700EN, JIS
Battery tester Specifications:
1. Power supply: powered by the battery been tested
2. Voltage range: 9-18V (DC)
3. Working temperature: -18~50 C
4. Accuracy: ±0.5mΩ
5. Frequency of Testing Range: 100Hz
Before You Start:
The analyzer is designed to test 12 volt automotive batteries.
A freshly charged battery will show a higher than normal voltage; if this is the case, switch on the headlights for two or three minutes to allow the voltage to stabilize.
Always connect directly to the leads of the battery terminals; connection to a remote post or vehicle ground will affect test result.
There are four functions:
Charging System Test
Start System Test
Maximum Load Test
Test results can be printed off using the inbuilt printer; the date and time of the test are recorded on the print-off.
This Battery Tester is suitable for batteries using the following capacity rating standards and ranges:(This information is normally found on a sticker on top of the battery.)
CCA --- 100~1700
IEC --- 100~1000
EN --- 100~1700
JIS --- refer to the conversion table for CCA figures
DIN --- 100~1000
--- if rating standard and range is unknown, the tester will show SOC(state of charge), internal resistance and the measured voltage but no the SOH(state of health).
State of Health (Battery Condition):
Test result displayed
SOH > 80%
Battery in peak condition
Serviceable / good
Poor condition --- will need replacement soon
SOH < 44%
The Same Function But Cheaper one SC-100 Battery tester,
pls click the following picture: