For led faucet.please check it as below,or leave us a message.
Warranty: 3 year Limited Manufacturer
Materials: Solid brass,ceramic cartridge
Installation Holes: One Hole
Number of Handles: Single Handle
Faucet Total Height (cm): 9
Spout Height (cm):11
Valve Type: Ceramic Valve
Faucet Body Material: Brass
Shipping Weight (kg): 1.8
PLEASE READ: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you have any problem. Please contact us through aliexpress message or email and we will gladly assist you.Simply by leaving a negative feedback can't solve the problem. We are here to help, please contact us through aliexpress message before leaving any negative feedback. Full refund (including original S&H) only applies for defective items and it must be sent back to us in the original condition. Including the original accessories and all packing materials. Restocking Fee will be charged for any item(s) without original package, abused, altered, or damaged by accident. If the order is not found to be defective, we will only refund 80% of your original payment.
We will combine shipping for multiple items. Before you bidding multiple items please contract with us to confirm the postage discount .
Orders are normally shipped within 3 business days after payment has cleared. (Legal holidays occurring within the business week are not counted as a business day).Most items will be shipped via China Post Air Parcel or Ems, items shipping usually takes 30 days for delivery,but for brazil market,it will be take 30-90 days for delivery.if you need it urgent,you can also choose fast express courier,but you should pay the extra charge. You will receive a message or e-mail with tracking or delivery confirmation information when your item has shipped.
Major credit cards, Bank Transfer accepted and other payment method Ali support.
Payment is excepted in 3 days after the end of Auction
When sending payment, please include your telephone number together with your shipping information, international shipping requires it.
Warranty & Exchange:
Products are covered by 5 year quality assurance. We will repair or replace the defective parts within the warranty period
Requests for returns, exchanges or refunds must be made within 7 days of arrival and must have seller's approval which is emailed or message. We will not process any returns, exchanges or refunds without approval ,and buyer is responsible for return shipping charges.
Returned items must be in original, uninstalled condition, including packaging, warranty, instructions, etc.
In the rare case of a missing or defective part ,only a replacement or exchange will be made.
China Woton Sanitary Ware Company is dedicated on providing the best customer service. If you have any question or concerns, please contact us by sending message
General Faucet Installation Instruction
Step 1: Position the Faucet
- Begin installing your faucet by placing the gasket and faucet in position on the sink. (Diagram A)
- From under the sink, thread the plastic mounting nuts onto the faucet shanks. Be sure the large side of each plastic mounting nut is up. (Diagram B)
- From the top of the sink, check the faucet and gasket position. (Diagram C)
- From under the sink tighten the mounting nuts, making certain not to over-tighten which could damage the nuts and make them difficult to remove in the future. (Diagram D)
Step 2: Attach the Water Supply Tubes
- Water is typically supplied to the faucet through water-supply tubes.
- Wrap the threads of the water-supply valve with Teflon tape. Although most plumbers use only Teflon tape, some plumbing supply manufacturers also recommend using plumber?s putty. (Diagram A)
- Thread the water supply nut onto the shut-off valve. Tighten the nut with a wrench. (Diagram B)
- Wrap the threads on the faucet shank with Teflon tape, and then thread the water supply nut onto the faucet shank. (Diagram C)
- Tighten the nut with a basin wrench. (Diagram D)
Step 3: Connect the Faucet Lift Rod
- From the top of the sink, insert the lift-rod into the faucet. (Diagram A)
- From under the sink, make sure the pivot-rod is in the down position. Insert the lift-rod into the lift-rod strap. Tighten the screw.
- From the top of the sink, make sure the lift-rod opens and closes the drain plug as desired. (Diagram B)
- Make any needed adjustments by loosening the lift-rod strap screw and repositioning the lift-rod.
- If you need to connect the lift-rod strap to the pivot rod, slide one end of the spring clip onto the pivot-rod.
- Make sure that both the pivot -rod and the lift-rod are in the down position. Insert the pivot-rod in the closest hole in the lift-rod strap.
- Slide the other end of the pivot-rod. Make sure the lift-rod opens and closes the drain plug as desired.
- Make minor adjustments by loosening the lift-rod strap screw and repositioning the lift-rod. (Diagram C)
- Make major adjustments by removing the spring clip and moving the pivot-rod to a different hole in the lift-rod strap.
Step 4: Flush the Faucet
- Anytime you work on plumbing, filings, chips, and other debris can fall into the plumbing pipes.
- This debris can damage the sealing surfaces inside the faucet and cause leaks.
- Remove aerator and black sealing gasket above it.
- Before turning on the water supply, make sure the faucet handles are open (on position) in order to remove the debris without causing damage. (Diagram A)
- Open both water supply valves under the sink. (Diagram B)
- Allow the water to run for 15 seconds. (Diagram C)
- Close the faucet handles (turn off).
- Make sure any debris is cleaned from the aerator screen. (Diagram D)
- Replace the aerator. (Diagram E)