The 3 Axis TB6560 Motor Drive Description:
- Toshiba TB6560AHQ chip - High power, maximum 3.5A drive current chipset !
- 1-1/16 microstep setting - Higher accuracy and smoother operation than standard 1, 1/2 step!
- Adjustable 1.5A-3A drive current settings for each axis - 25%,50%,75%,100% of full current can be set for different stepper motors
- Overload, over-current and over-temperature safety - Full protection for your computer and peripheral equipment !
- On board current switching - Power output can be set according to specific user requirement !
- Full closed-type optical isolation to protect the user's computer and equipment
- Relay spindle interface - Outputs Max. 36V 7.5A for spindle motors or coolant pump (only one device can be powered by this output!)
- 4 channel inputs interface- Can be used for XYZ limit and emergency stop !
- Professional design - Two stage signal processing with super anti-jamming !
- Bipolar constant current chopper drive with non-resonant region - Controls motors smoothly through range without creep effect !
- Four control inputs (divided into pairs of knives) - Allows setting of limit and emergency stop !
- Universal architecture - Supports most parallel software MACH3,KCAM4 etc!
*For compatibility with other softwares, please feel free to contact us!
The 3 Axis TB6560 Motor Drive Dip Settings:
|Current Setting||1||2||Decay Mode Settings||3||4||MicroStep Settings||5||6|
- Power supply DC 12-36V (not included, please feel free to contact us if you need !)
*This driver get its power from the same unit as the steppers, it doesn't require a separate power source.
12-16V DC power supply for Nema 17 stepper motors
16-24V DC power supply for Nema 23 stepper motors
24-36V DC power supply for Nema 34 stepper motors
(High voltage will burn up the chips or stepper motors!!!)
Output current of the power supply can be calculated by the following expressions:
Output current = Rated current of your stepper motors * quantity + 2A
(For example, if you want to drive 3 * 3A Nema 23 stepper motors, theoretically 24V 11A DC power supply is recommended, but higher power such as 24V 15A also will be good.
If you are not sure about the selection of power supply, please feel free to contact us for help)
- The power output of 12V shall be applied to the radiator fan of 12V
- Driver output compatible with 2 or 4 phase, 4,6 or 8 lead stepper motors, 3A max.
- Suitable for unipolar or bipolar stepper motors.
- Voltage regulated spindle speed controlled by parallel interface as function of supply voltage.
The 3 Axis TB6560 Motor Drive Connection Diagram:
What is in box ?
1 x 3 Axis TB6560 Stepper Motor Driver (1.5A-3A Default)
1 x Control-Handle + Cable + Screwdriver
1 x Digital Display Module + Cable
5 x Wire connectors
1 x white ribbon 5-pin limited cable
1 x DB25 parallel cable
1 x CD Driver
Orders would be shipped within 3 working days upon receiving cleard payments when stock lasts. Delievery time depends on the shipping method, the following is the typical time:
Faster courier(Such as EMS, DHL, UPS...) would take 3-7 days;
Air mail(Hong Kong air mail, Singapore air mail) would take 10-20 days.
Package might be delayed occasionally by the Customs or the carrier, we sincerely hope each customer could give a few more days when this happens.
We aim to do long term business and gain five-star ratings, so when there is any delievery or quality issue, pls feel free to contact us first before leaving any neutral or negative feedback. All emails would be replied within 24 hours during the working days(Friday to Saturday, 9AM-6PM,Beijing time).
Return & Refund Policy
*Accept eligible returns within 7 days of receipt. Pls contact us for return address and RMA# first.
*Original payment will be refunded within 2 business days of receiving an authorized return. *Buyer needs to pay for all standard shipping costs except that the return is the result of ours(e.g. defective or incorrect item).
All products purchased from us are under three-month warranty.
Finally we wish you a happy shopping experiece with us!