The Niteye EYE10 TiC is a great pocket light with a titanium / carbon fiber body that uses a rotary to control a custom output. The light uses a CREE XM-L U2 LED, that when combined with a lithium-ion 16340 (RCR123) can produce a staggering 500 lumens (260 lumens with a primary CR123).
1. Light source: 1*Cree XM-L U2 LED
2. Battery: 1*CR123A
3. Output & Runtime:1~260LM / 2~80Hours
4. Switch: Magnetic Ring Control switch
5. Circuit design: constant current circuit, constant brightness
6. Working voltage range: 2-4.2V
7. Waterproof to IPX-8