Perfect 32 Port GOIP SIM bank/Remote SIM Card Emulator,working with goip4 and goip8.
SMB32 is an integrated controller for 32-way remote SIM card. It can convert the communication between the SIM card and the SIM connecting device to realize the remote separation of card and equipment.
SMB32 can control 32 SIM cards at the same time and offers such functions as hot plugging, quick online SIM exchange and timed exchange planning. The use of SMB32 and the corresponding device can realize the comprehensive management of the unattended devices and reduce the workload for SIM operation, such as SIM card replacement and account recharge.
What is SIM?
- IC securely stores the service-subscriber key (IMSI)
- Encrypted communications for protection
- SIM cards are inserted in mobile devices
What is the Remote SIM ?
- Remote SIM separates SIM cards and mobile devices
- SIM cards are now inserted in SIM Bank
- SIM Emulators replaces SIM cards to communicate with mobile devices
Advantages of Remote SIM:
- Remote and Centralized Management of SIM cards
- Dynamic allocation of SIM cards
- No need to replace / recharge SIM cards on-site
- Hot swap of SIM Cards with no service interruptions
- Example: GoIP with Remote SIM support will no longer require on-site SIM Card replacement or recharge. Management of a group of GoIPs can be achieved remotely, efficiently, and cost-effectively.
- Storage array for 32 SIM cards
- Hot swap
- Standalone operation to support up to 32 independent SIM connections
- Free SIM Server for management of SIM Banks and SIM cards (> 10K SIM connections)
- Support both On-board SIM slots and built-in Remote SIM Emulator
- "PARK" to SIM Bank RS32
- "PARK" to SIM Server
- SIM card reallocation without power interruption
- 4-Channel GoIP (GoIP4) available
- 8-Channel GoIP (GoIP8) available
- Designed to work with most GSM devices with SIM card slots
- Installed in the existing SIM card slots so that SIM cards are installed in SIM Bank RS32
- 4-Port SIM Card Emulator available in Q4, 2011
- Free Server to manage SIM Banks and Remote SIM devices
- Management of over 10K SIM cards
- Re-allocation of SIM cards among Remote SIM devices
- SIM territory concept
- Programmable schedules for SIM card re-allocation
- Seamless re-allocation without call interruptions
A:System architecture(Independent SIM Bank):
B:System architecture(through SIM Bank):
C:Exchange logic(through SIM Bank):