Qi Wireless Charger for Google Nexus 4
Technical Specification for the Qi Inductive Charger
Input: Direct Current 5V1000mAh
Wireless distance: 7mm
Output: 5V 1500mAh
As of writing, this charger supports the following phones:
1. Nokia 920
2.Lumia 820 ( A interchangeable cover with wireless charging components built-in is needed)
3. LG Nexus 4/5
4. HTC Droid DNA
How should I go about setting up the charger?
1. Connect the power supply to the Qi inductive charger using the power cable provided. Ensure that the connectors are firmly secured.
2. There will be an indicator light and a ‘beep’ sound from the Qi inductive charger if the set up is successful.
How should do I start charging my Qi enabled devices?
1. Place your phone on the Qi inductive charger.
2. If there’s a green indication light from the charger, the phone is charging wirelessly. However, if there isn’t any green indicator light, move your device to the center of the charger. This should commence the charging process.
3. Kindly note that if the distance between the phone and Qi inductive charger is more than 4cm, the phone may not charge. Should this happens, it’s advisable to remove the case on your phone to commence the charging process.
Term and Policy
We accept Escrow only
Payment must be received within seven (7) days of placing order
We offer free worlwide shipping via registered airmail from Singapore or Hong Kong
We will usually ship within 2 business days of receiving cleared payment
Buyer will receive tracking number upon shipment
Delivery time depends on your local post service and it takes from ten (10) days up to fifty (50) days for some countries from moment of shipment (for US, UK generally 10-20 days)
All shipments are insured and buyer will receive refund of full payment in cases of lost or stolen parcel
Defective item or content discrepancies must be reported within seven (7) days of delivery
We offer a money back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with any of our products
Products found to be not defective upon inspection will be subject to a 15% restocking fee if buyers want a refund
Returns must have all original packaging and accessories. Item must be shipped back in new condition and properly packed
RMA number is required for all returns
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance
All our batteries are fully warranty for a period of 6 months from the delivery to the buyer
We will check security code (RMA number) that is placed on every battery, buyer should provide us with this information in warranty case
Warranty is excluded any improper use or failure to follow the product instructions