T40 universal vehicle diagnostic trouble code reader auto scanner (Color: Yellow)
Features and Benefits
1. Reads and DTCs
2.Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) Protocol
3. Supports VPW+PWM+ISO9141+KW2000 protocals
4. Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 &ewer vehicles supported
5. LCD display
6. Mini Carriage
7. Language: English, Dutch, French, Spanish, German.
8.One year warranty
1.Display: Backlit LCD 2-line , 8 characters.
2.Operating Temperature: 0 to 50C (32 to 122 F).
3.Storage Temperature: -20 to 70C (-4 to 158 F).
4.Power: 8 to 16 Volts provided via vehicle battery.
Length Width Height
126mm (5.0") 78 mm (3.2") 28 mm (0.85")
6.Weight : 200g (7.12oz).
All OBD2 & EOBD & JOBD compliant vehicles with a 16-pin Interface(include all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks and SUVs sold in the UnitedStates,all 2000 and newer sold in the Europe ,Japan and Asian Area) CAN, VPW,PWM,ISO9141,KW2000 protocals compliant vehicles(including those equipped with the next-generation protocol Control Area Network.
Car List( available after test)
Alfa Romeo Audi BMW Citroen
Ferrari FIAT Jaguar Iveco
Lamborghini Lancia Lotus Land Rover
MAN Maserati Merceder-Benz MINI
Peugeot Porsche Renault Opel/Vauxhall
Saab Scania Seat Skoda
VW Volvo Smart
Janpanese and korean Cars
Honda Hyundai Isuzu
Daewoo Daihatsu Toyata
Ssangyong Subaru Suzuki
Kia Lexus Nissan
Buick Pontiac Ford
Chevrolet Cadillac Chrysler/Jeep
GM Rover Dodge
1. User's Manual (Instructions on tool operations)
2. CDs (Includes user's manual, DTCs lookup library and etc.)
3. OBD2 Cable (Works between OBD2 tool and vehicle)
4. Carry Case (A nylon case to store the whole set scan tool)