UV EPROM Eraser, Ultraviolet Lamp Drawer style erase erasable IC Timer can set erasure time
Please note: this UV eraser is for 220V. If your country's voltage is 110V, you cannot directly use it. Before buying, make sure you have the voltage transformer.
-Do not look directly into the UV tube while the UV eraser is turned on. High intensity UV light can cause serious damage to eyes and skin.
-Always place the UV Eraser on a safe and shockproof place, to prevent the UV eraser from falling on the ground accidentally.
-Keep children away from this device, it is not a toy.
-Use the UV eraser in dry places only.
-Leave changing the UV tube to qualified people only.
1. Before using the UV eraser, be sure you have read the safety issues.
2. To power the UV eraser, plug in a DC adapter. The power indicator will light up.
3. Open the drawer and put in the UV erasable IC. A maximum of 16 PCS chips can be synchronously erased at a time. The IC window must be placed face upwards.
4. Turn the timer to set the erasure time. The datasheet of the IC specifies the required erasure time. Generally, 10-minute is suitable.
5. Close the drawer. The UV eraser will start erasing. You can check if the UV tube operates by looking through the green window. Do not look directly into the UV tube.
6. The UV tube turns off automatically when the erasure time has past.
When you want to erase a second batch, repeat the above from step 3 onwards.
When you have finished operations with the UV eraser, turn off it by removing the DC adapter plug.
one UV EPROM Eraser