- Converts a standard 9-pin serial port to USB
- Ideal to connect PDA, modem GPS, ISDN
- Support the RS232 serial interface DB9
- USB Specification Revision 2.0 Compliant
- Supports Remote wakeup and power management
- Supports over 1 Mbps data transfer rate
- USB Extension Cable Length 95.5cm(Approx).
- Windows98/98SE, 2000, ME, XP, Vista
(works on all computer with Microsoft Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP operating system and with USB port)
- Insert the provided software driver CD into your computer CD tray.
- Plug the converter cable into your computer's USB port.
- When the "Found New Hardware Wizard" dialog appears, select "Install from a list or specific location (Advanced) then click Next.
- Select "Search for the best diver in these locations", then make sure the "Search removable media (floppy, CD-ROM...)" is checked. Then click Next.
- Wait for hardware wizard to find the driver.
- When the "Hardware Installation" dialog appears, click on "Continue Anyway" to finalize the installation.
- Click on "Finish" after the wizard has completed finding the new cable.
- 1 x USB to RS 232 cable
- 1 x CD driver