US $5.00off $300.00
Vaild for 10 days
US $5.00 off per US $300.00
Get US $5.00 off for single orders greater than US $300.00. When you purchase more than one item, please cart to get the discount. Time remaining for promotion: 10d 23h 16m 1s
Free Shipping 720P H.264 Ultra-High Definition Burglar Alarm Remote Control,car key camera,car key video avp009 v19
I. Product introduction
Thank you for choosing this product. It is the worlds first digital burglar alarm infrared
night vision remote control featuring H.264 ultrahigh definition video recording and
external storage which supports 1-32G TF card; a variety of practical functions, fashionable and delicate design, and
diversified applications bring you brand new high definition visual experience.
Main functions: high resolution video tape, high resolution photograph, high quality
sound recording, PC camera, mobile storage.
Features: multifunction, multipurpose, fashionable appearance, excellent videotape
effect, compact design, convenient application, steady and stable, quick response,
This product is applicable to: press interview, emergency recording, life episode
recording, leisure and entertainment recording, sports recording, teaching assistance
recording, home security and protection monitoring, law enforcement evidence
obtaining, travel and landscape recording, outdoor exploration recording, auxiliary
III. Product features
1. Function operation, vibration prompt. Perfect human-machine interaction.
2. Dull polish housing, fine workmanship. Hidden indicator.
3. Night vision function, support low-light video recording.
4. 1280*720 30 frames per second high definition video recording.
5. Compact design, 600milliampere built-in polymer battery.
IV. Operating instructions
This device has built-in high energy polymer battery. Please charge battery for first use of this device.
When power is on and battery charging begins, there will be vibration prompt. The
device can be charged by the following means:
1) Connect with computer to charge. Use USB data line to connect device with
computer to charge.
2) Charge by charger. Use USB data line to connect device with charger, then plug
charger in socket to charge.
When it is charging, blue light and red light are normally on. Red light will be off
when device is fully charged.
2. Prompt status by vibration:
For every command you send, when machine starts to execute the command, it will
send you a reply.
When the device has no card, it will vibrate quickly for 10 times.
l When the device turns on/off, long press (START key), the device will vibrate 3
seconds for prompt.
l Video recording: video recording standby mode, press (CONFIRM key for two seconds)
to start videotaping, the device will vibrate twice. Save videotape; press (CONFIRM
key for 1 second), the device will vibrate once.
l Photographing: photographing standby mode, press (CONFIRM key for 1 second) to
take photo. The device will vibrate once.
l Night vision light: for turning on/off night vision light, short press (START key),
device will vibrate once.
3. Status indication by indicators:
1. When battery power is low, the blue indicator will blink fast and the device is
turned off. Current recording will be saved.
2. When memory card is full, the blue indicator will blink fast and the device is turned
off. Current recording will be saved.
3. When the device has no memory card, it will vibrate quickly and turn off in about
4. In any standby mode, if the device is in idle without any operation, it will turn off
in 1 minute.
5. In videotaping standby mode, blue indicator is normally on while red indicator is
off. In videotaping work mode, blue indicator flashes twice and red indicator is off.
6. In photographing standby mode, blue indicator is normally on. In photographing
work mode, red indicator is off, blue indicator flashes once when one photo is taken.
7. When night vision light turns on, no indicator is on, there is vibration prompt.
Long press ON/OFF key for three seconds to turn on the device. When device is on,
blue indicator is normally on, then the device enters videotaping standby mode. Long
press Confirm key for two seconds. Blue indicator flashes twice regularly, the device
starts to videotape. When device videotaping works, press Confirm key for 1 second,
videotape file will be saved automatically. Device returns to videotaping standby
mode. When the device starts videotaping, if it isnt,stopped manually, the device
will continue videotaping and save AVI in every seven minutes automatically, until
memory card is full or device is power off, it will automatically save recording and
When enter videotaping standby mode after starting up, press Confirm key for 1
second, photo is successfully taken.
6. Night vision function ON/OFF
When the device powers on, in any mode or status, if you want to start night vision
function, just press START key for 1 second, machine will vibrate once. To turn off
night vision, press START key for one second, device will vibrate once, night vision is
7. PC camera function:
After installing DRIVER file in disk, connect to computer in starting-up mode, it serves as PC camera.
8. Mobile memory disc:
In Shutdown mode, connect to computer to read data freely and quickly.
9. Shutdown:When the device is on, press the Startup/shutdown key in any function
mode for three seconds to turn off the device. A long vibration indicates shutting
down successfully. When the device turns off during videotaping, current recording
files will be saved automatically.
10. Reset:When the device doesnt function properly due to illegal operation or other
unknown cause, press Reset key for 1 second by pointed object to reset the device.
When indicator is off, it means reset. After resetting, the device can be started up
and operated normally.
11. Time modification and setting
Create a text file under name time in memory card of this device, enter the text to
compile current year, month, and day information in the text, and separate them with
space. For example: 2013 05 01 12:00
Save this file. Restart up the device for recording, it will show current time.
Item Relevant parameters Video format AVI Video coding M-JPEG Video resolution 1280*720 Video frame rate 30fps Photograph 5 mega-pixel Picture format JPG Image ratio 4:3 PC camera resolution 320*240 Player Come with operating system or major audio-visual player. Support system Windows me/2000/xp/2003/vista;Mac os;Linux; Operating time Approx. exceeding 1hour Charging voltage DC-5V Interface type Mini 8Pin USB Storage support TF card
Video frame rate
PC camera resolution
Come with operating system or major audio-visual player.
Windows me/2000/xp/2003/vista;Mac os;Linux;
Approx. exceeding 1hour
Mini 8Pin USB