ree shipment,Radar Detectors RD09 Radar Detectors X,K,KA,KU laser operating bands protection support russian voice speaker
1. Chinese/English/Russian bilingual announcement free switch.
2. Super radar detection by high sensitive VCO waveguide.
3. Precise Radar frequency display
4. Clear digit display of 9 band Radar signal strength
5. Band switch--each band alert can be switched off/on separately
6. 3 levels of radar sensitivity adjustable--medium/high/ultrahigh
7. Urban/highway mode switch to eliminate false alerts
8. Full band detection(X, K, new K, Ku, Ka, new Ka, 6/8F, VG --2, 360Laser)
9. Push button style power switch design
10. Volume adjustable by pressing keys.
1. Please install the detector properly following the User Manual. A rule must be complied with is in whatever way
the detector installed, it mustn’t impair the motorist’s view or increase the risk of an accident.
2. Depending on your car, the power supply of the cigarette lighter socket would be continuous or can be switched on/off by your ignition switch. So before you leaving the car, confirm the status of the detector. Do not leave the detector alone to be longtime running, this may lead to complete consumption of car battery or shorten the life of the detector.
3. Before leaving your car, always remember to conceal your detector in a safe place. To avoid the possibility of
break--in theft or distortion of shape due to the heat of longtime exposure in the sun(sometime the
temperature in car would be a hundred Celsius or above in Summer)
4. Do not disconnect the detector from PC in the whole process of updating. Or this may result in the instability of
5. Use standard 12V DC power supply to the detector. Nothing should cover or overlie the detector while in use.
In working condition, press button M2 for audio volume increase and M3 for decrease. Each press gets the announcement of current mode (urban or highway mode) and the number in display screen indicates the current level--totally 9 levels.
In working condition, press button M1 to switch between City/highway mode. Voice announces the current selected mode. If highway selected the icon H illuminates otherwise no indications.
NOTE: In city mode, many false alerts will be eliminated. Usually the interference signals come from automatic door opener, bank security system, and other devices which share frequencies with police radar. But remember to get back to highway mode if you are driving in open road.
In working condition, press button M4 to adjust Radar sensitivity. There are totally 3 levels--medium, high, ultrahigh.
Voice announces when a level is selected and also the name displayed in screen.
In working condition, press and hold button M1 and M4 together for over 5 seconds. Here entering the bands switch menu, We can switch on/off alert of a certain band, press M3 for options and M2 to set values. Each operation has voice announcement as well as visual indication.
Options are X--Band/Ku--Band/K--Band/Ka--Band/Ka1--/Ka2--Band/Laser/Mode and language in sequence.
Press button M4 to quit or no operation for 10 seconds returns to working condition.
The same as the above operation, change the value of the last option until you hear the announcement in your language