1. Elastic cotton substrate
2. Elasticity 130%~150% or 160~190%
3. Strong and reliable stickness
4. Soft and comfortable
5. Good tensile strength
6. Skin breathable.Tapes with holes,more breathable and better flexible.
7. Leaves no residue on body parts
8. Water resistant
9. Latex free
10. Hypoallergenic adhesive
1. Pain Relief - reduced pressure on pain receptors under the skin can provide relief of either acute or chronic pain. This is especially effective for pain from a “hot” injury, where the intensity of the pain is out of proportion to the severity of the injury.
2. Reduced Swelling and Inflammation - reduced pressure on the lymphatic drainage channels allows better removal of fluids and other materials that collect in an injured area. This applies not only to sports injuries, but to other inflammatory conditions, including lymphodema (severe swelling of the extremities.)
3. Prevents and/or Relieves Spasms and Cramping - the same features that reduce inflammation can help prevent or relieve spasms and cramps in overused or injured muscles.
4. Speedier Recovery of Overused Muscles - fatigued, overused muscles contain byproducts of exercise (such as lactic acid) that contribute to pain and stiffness and limit the ability to continue exercising. When kinesiology tape is used over these areas, enhanced removal of these byproducts allows for more rapid recovery. This could translate into improved performance in an endurance event or more complete recovery between repetitive, high intensity events.
5. Provides Support without Restricting Range of Motion - the unique elastic properties of kinesiology tape allow it to provide support to an injured muscle or joint without restricting range of motion .
. Allows Athletes to Remain Active while Injure