pet remote vibrate shock control lcd display dog training collars length adjustable from 35cm to 58cm
Matching Receiver and Transmitter :
1. Turn on the transmitter by the switch on right side of it
2. Install the batteries for the receiver. The LED inside the receiver starts to keep
flashing. Press vibration or shock button immediately after batteries are put into the
receiver firmly. Then the LED will stop flashing and only light which indicates that the
transmitter and the receiver have matched each other successfully.
3. If LED stops flashing on its own without press any button in the transmitter, take out
the batteries. Wait for at least 10 Seconds and try step 2 again.
4. Put the cover on the receiver firmly
5. Attach the receiver to the collar.
1. Remote training collar with LCD display.
2. Patented design.
3. For mild-mannered to stubborn disposition dogs.
4. Easy to use and ergonomic transmitter.
5. Rheostat dial allows for gradual adjustment in stimulation intensity.
6. With no jumps between 0 and 100 levels.
7. 300 meter range.
8. Static and vibration mode.
9. No external antenna on collar.
10. Easily visible LCD screen displays level of stimulation.
Length: 43mm Height: 68mm Width: 38mm
Collar length adjustable from 35cm to 58cm.
Weight: 56g (module + battery)
Power: 2 x 1.5V AAA battery (included)
11. Over 3,000 different identity codes to prevent conflicts with other e-collars.
12. Three bar battery life indicator on transmitter.